Rustic Wood Slice Holiday Wreath




#Wreath | A while back I tagged along with my mother-in-law to a holiday craft day at her church and I made this rustic wood wreath out of  slices of logs.  I…
to Continue Reading......


CHRISTMAS IN THE GREAT ROOM
#Christmas | MERRY CHRISTMAS, friends! We have been in our home for just one month today! And I’m so glad you are here too! I’m still trying to find all my Christmas decor in the basement full of boxes but come on in and celebrate Christmas in the Great Room! Today is the first Christmas tour of more »
read more...

Photo 2 of 5 in Top 5 Cabins of the Week That Perfectly Define a Cozya a brvbar
#Photo | Timberframed loft Tagged: Bedroom, Lamps, Dresser, Bed, Wall Lighting, Dark Hardwood Floor, and Accent Lighting. Photo 2 of 5 in Top 5 Cabins of the Week That Perfectly Define “Cozy” from Shack Up Cabin. Browse inspirational photos of modern bedrooms.
read more...


Folding 5 Pointed Origami Star Christmas Ornaments
#OrigamiStar | How to fold a 5 pointed origami star with step by step photos. An easy way to make beautiful Christmas star decorations.
read more...

Whimsical Gold Winter Antique Mantel
#Winter | Decorating your mantel for the winter season? Check out this winter antique mantel styled with gold accents, greenery and antiques!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog