Christmas Cookies Oatmeal Cookies w White Chocolate amp Cranberries




#OatmealCookies | These soft & chewy Christmas cookies use the ultimate festive & delicious oatmeal cookie recipe with cranberries, white chocolate chips, & cinnamon.
to Continue Reading......


Find A Last Minute Beauty Gift at Sephora
#Beauty | So, you’ve come here, in search of a last minute beauty gift. 11 days out from Christmas, you’re ready to enter that cc info, get this thing done and over with. It’s a real smash …
read more...

Beauty Gifts at Target 2020
#Beauty | Target rarely, if ever, fails me. I get my groceries there and pretty much everything else too. If you’re like me, it’s one of the few places I still go these days. While there are gift…
read more...


Throwback Thursday My Favorite Photos from Our Wedding Day
#Thursday | Read on to see some of my favorite photos from our wedding day last year…
read more...

The 52 Best Celebrity Wedding Dresses of All Time
#Dresses | These famous wedding dresses will definitely stand the test of time.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog